Sunday, September 18, 2011

This week has been a little crazy! One of my really good friends Jessica got married and I was a brides maid and had a lot to do and try and balance school and work on top of it. But im so happy for her she has been through so much and Im glad she has found and sealed for eternity to Nate. So grateful her and Dyson have someone to take care of them. Her son Dyson is one of my favorite little guys around such a doll I love him so much and want them to be happy.





This week with all of the wedding stuff made me realize how much I love Brett and how I cant wait to be sealed for all eternity to him! He is such a amazing man an I could not think of anyone more perfect for me. There are many things I look forward to when I get married but one of them is the fact that no matter what trial I go through in my life I will have him by my side to work through them together and the Lord of course :) Also to not have to drive home at night and leave him! ah I so wish I could just snuggle him all night, I cant wait until we can stay with each other at night. I love HIM!!





Also this weekend my best friend becky was in town and her birthday was on the 15th so her husband had me help him plan a suprise birthday party. It was so good to see her and spend time with her. This is my little shout out for her. We have been friends since seventh grade and I love this girl so much. She has been a true friend I am honestly so blessed to have her in my life. I often think why I was so blessed to have so many great friends when there are many girls who struggle to find one true friend. I am so blessed and I will be eternally grateful for them, I am who I am today because of the amazing family and friends that I was blessed with.





Emilee one of my other really good friends is moving to Florida, her husband got a wondeful job oppurtunity out there. Im so happy for them but Im going to miss her so much. She is also such a wonderful friend she is one of those firends that doesnt forget anything. Every year on my dads birthday or the day he passed away she will send me flowers or just a sweet message. It means so much to me. Even though years have passed since he passed away It can still be hard on those days it great to know someone still remembers. ah I love her such a great friend. Brett and I went over to Emilees house to watch the BYU vrs UTAH game we wont talk about how the game turned out lol but it was great to spend time with them before they move.

We had one last girls night with emmers and the SC07 (squirrel crew) it was nice to have a night with just us its been forever! We went to dinner in SLC at Stone something or another I cant think of the name it was really yummy! After that we went to the Melting Pot can you say AMAZING!! It was a lot of fun im so sad she is leaving but excited to visit Florida often.

It has been a crazy but exciting week, turned in my graduation application and it was accepted, I have a recruiter from IHC looking for jobs for me with my degree, Brett and I have talked more about Marriage! So many changes and exciting things to look forward to! I Love My Life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment