Sunday, September 11, 2011

Fall Begins



























































































Well its that time of the year again, school has stared but its my LAST semester! I cant believe its almost here. I just found out that my job at the hospital they are going to lay off four people because we are dropping our contract with the LTAC (A long term acute care hospital that we go to) meaning that almost half our business will be gone. I told them that I was not planning on staying with dialysis so I didn't want to take the job for someone who was. So whats in store for me ? Again I do not know, we talked about jobs that I could do within the hospital with my degree that I would actually love but I do not want to get my hopes up so until I know for sure ill just keep doing what I am supposed to and I know that it will all work out. I'm so grateful for that to know that I have the spirit of the lord to guide me in ALL things in life as long as I stay worthy:)
Things with Brett and I are amazing! Its crazy how you don't think you couldn't love someone anymore but the more you are with them the deeper your love grows. I know that I am going to marry him crazy right??? I never thought I would get to this point with anyone but its here and I'm so grateful for that! Again I can not express how grateful I am for the Lord and the path he has put me on and the trials that I have been through so that I could be prepared to meet my prince charming. The lord always knows what is best we just have to be patient, which is sometimes the hardest part. So I'm 25 and most of my friends have been married for years and have a couple kids... I used to be so sad that I wasn't at that point, so sick of the dating scene but I wouldn't change it for the world now that I know what and who the lord was preparing me for. That is the honest truth. I have some friends specially my roommates that I cant wait for them to meet that person as well and I know that they will. They are all 25 and 26 and such great women that I know the lord is preparing someone great for them. I just hope that each of them can be patient and wait for that person and no settle for any less. I know at times that I got to the point of thinking I should just settle but I know if we are patient and stay worthy the lord will not lead us astray!
My mom just recently told me that she has Parkinson's disease and also cervical dispenia which is like Parkinson's disease. She has been having problems for the last little while and I really kept thinking it was Parkinson's but she told me it wasn't because she wasn't ready to tell anyone. When she told me this it was really hard for me to hear. She has been through so much, she spent many years of her life taking care of my dad before he past away, always taking care of us kids and never worrying about herself. It kills me that she is in California and I am not close by to help take care of her. I am so grateful that she has Kyle her husband who is wonderful and makes sure she gets what she needs. I'm truly grateful to know that families can be together forever and that one day our bodies will be whole again. I'm so grateful for my family and friends I am so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment